FUNCTION OF PROTOCOL SECTION
1) Coordination of the following for the visit of State Guests, VVIPs, VIPs and other delegations visiting KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA:-
- Seeing off
2) Arrangement for other Administrative requirements of the above guests.
3) Coordination of important functions, 23rd March (Pakistan Day Celebrations), 14th August (Independence Day Celebration) and circulation as well as holding meeting in Conference Room and Committee Room of Civil Secretariat.
4) Maintenance of list of serving and retired government officers.
5) Maintenance of list of notables.
6) Coordination of visit programmers of the VVIPs with the Governor House, Chief Minister Secretariat and Staff of the concerned VVIPs.
7) Distribution of invitation cards.
8) Performance of protocol duties at Peshawar on behalf of President and Prime Minister’s Houses.
9) Act as conducting officer with the Federal Ministers visiting the Provincial Capital.
10) Conducting officers visiting the Province from Staff Colleges, National Defense College and other Training Institutions
11) Coordination with Deputy Chief of Protocol Government of Pakistan in connection with visit of Foreign Dignitaries.
12) Processing cases of Airport entry passes for the Provincial Ministers and other eligible officers.
13) Conducting the state guests during their visit to KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
14) Coordination with protocol officers of other provinces with regard to the visits of Governors and Chief Ministers to those provinces.
15) Arrangements in connection with oath taking ceremonies of the Governor, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA, the Chief Minister, Chief Justice of Peshawar High Court , Provincial Ministers, Provincial Ombudsman and Chairman Public Service Commission.
16) Protocol duties in connection with Shandoor Festival.
17) Preparation of invitation cards, seating arrangements as per warrant of precedence for important ceremonials functions.
18) To make security arrangement for visits of VVIPs, VIPs via Home Department.
19) To extend airport lounge facilities to the VVIPs, foreign Officials delegates and other high ranking official dignitaries.